I Love Me Some Larry Tan

This is where I go to swear and rant. I encourage you to do the sam.e

Political rant

I hate politics.

So it looks like we're going to have another election. Here are our choices:

1) Liberals - stole money from us.

2) Conservative/Reform Alliance whatever - religious freaks who would like to kill any hope of same sex marriages and oh, yeah, would like to see capital punishment brought into Canada.

3) New Democartic Party - oh i'd vote for them. I'd vote for a Ed Broadbent NDP. I would not however, vote for a Jack Layton NDP. I've never heard that guy say the slightest thing intelligent. I mean he's great at spouting off left retoric, but that's about it. His performance at the last federal debate was shameful.

Looks like I'm going Green party again.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment