I Love Me Some Larry Tan

This is where I go to swear and rant. I encourage you to do the sam.e

Rant

I've been requested to stop ignoring my Larry Tan Fan blog.

It's not that I have nothing to rant about, it's just that I think if I started, I would never stop. But here goes anyway.

My biggest issue right now is the toilet paper in the upstairs bathroom.

I was not the last person to use it. I was not even the person who got down to the last pathetic sheet clinging to the roll, who decided to use HALF the fucking sheet so that the roll was technically NOT empty.

I was there person who got screwed over saturday night when she sat down and 'Ooops! Too late.' and had to look in the garbage for some tissue that was used to wipe makeup off that could be recycled. I was the person with lipstick on her ass after I found that tissue.

Now I am the person with a toilet roll in the pocket of her housecoat - so that when her own supply runs out, she has no one to blame but herself, but can also take appropriate restocking action.

So - no paper in the upstair bathroom - day 3.

My sister is 57 btw. She acts like she's a fucking 14 year old

Case in point...Saturday night I asked her to take soem of her clutter from the living room up to her room.

SHE ROLLED HER EYES.

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want her out of my house.

Whew - okay - so it wasnt' the political rant I wanted to do - but it was a great warm up for future Larry Tan Rants.

Thanks Ailsa for kicking me in my lipstick covered ass.

Tommorow : George Bush does NOT care about black people.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment