I Love Me Some Larry Tan

This is where I go to swear and rant. I encourage you to do the sam.e

I fucking hate the fashion industry.

So LR is flipping through a fashion magazine and finds this quote:

'When I get on the subway, it's exhausting. I redesign the entire car. I want to say, 'Darling, do you know what you're wearing?'

I hate these people.

Who the FUCK do you think you are? Sorry if the rest of us have normal lives.

Okay - point two. There's some fashion segment on CBC worldnews called, 'Fashion at the Airport.' So the guy does his little show and at the end they have this segment, 'Would you wear this?' supposedly making fun of some people's fashion choices.

Okay - fair game on the celebs and such - but then they start having a go at normal joes on the street.

There's pictures of some guy wearing a yellow jacket with advertising on the back.
No, I'm thinking that normally he wouldn't wear that, but I'm guessing that it's his job. He's wearing to make some much needed money - you fucking judgemental shallow idiots you.

Or how about the shot of two guys in lumberjack shirts - how odd for 50 year old farmers not to were Versace!
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

7:47 AM

I am totally with you on this.    



» Post a Comment